This is one of those pallets that I have been looking at for a while, and finally bit the bullet to purchase. Let me tell you, it is by far one of the BEST, let me repeat BEST, pallets that I have purchased. The colors have a good mix of matte and shimmery, they all blend very easily and there is next to no fall out. Plus, they last all day without creasing. You can create the looks that they give you, or create your own looks very easily.
It contains nine shades of eyeshadow, ranging from an day look to a dark going out look. You can tell that I have been playing with this, it comes much prettier right out of the box. I promise you. Starting on the top left moving across are:
- Full Moon- which is a light caramel shimmery color.
- NightCap- which is a medium teddy bear matte brown.
- Cocoa Star- which is a dark slightly reddish matte brown.
- Night Light- which is a light pinkish shimmery brown.
- After Hours- which is a medium pinkish shimmery brown.
- Eclipse- which is a dark purple shimmery brown.
- Spot Light- which is a light creamy yellow matte.
- Moon Stone- which is a medium green shimmery.
- Night Fever- which is a dark green shimmery.
I fell in love with this pallet. How did you guys like it? What are your favorite colors in this set?
Come back and see the tutorials in the next few days for different ways to wear this beautiful set.