How do you do your makeup everyday? For the days when you are just running errands, grocery store, bank, kids activities. Is it the same every day? Do you like to change it up? I thought that I would start a weekly post about the makeup that I am using that gives you some ideas; from everyday mommy makeup, to going out makeup, to black tie/formal makeup looks. If this is something that you guys like and want to hear more of, let me know 🙂
So here is my go to, I only have a few moments to get made up, going to be in mommy mode for the day, look. Well it is one of the many, I get bored easily and don’t like my makeup to look the same every day. So it is my go to today look hehe.
- BellaPierre Mineral Foundation
- Baby Face Primer
- Kohl Eyeliner in Green
- MAC Eyeshadows in: Hoodwinked, Brule, and Omega
- Bobbi Brown Blush/Bronzer in Antigua
- BellaPierre Lipgloss in Chocolate Creme
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara
- Apply pea sized amount of Baby Face Primer all over face, focusing on problem areas.
- Shake out small amount of mineral powder from container, dip brush into it and shake off excess. Apply on face using big circular motions. Continue until you have desired coverage.
- Using a blush brush (say that ten times fast lol) apply blush to your cheek bones up to your hair line. More on how to apply blush coming in the next few days.
- Using the Kohl pencil, line your lower lash waterline.
- Apply Brule all over eyelid, from lash line to brow.
- Apply Hookwinked from lash line to crease. Be careful not to go above the lash line. It is your call, you can cover the entire football shape of this area. I normally go from the outside corner of my eye and blend inwards about two thirds of the way.
- Apply Omega to your crease and slightly above it.
- Curl lashes and apply two coats of mascara.
- Apply lipgloss to both upper and lower lips
You are done. Not to hard, and doesn’t take forever. What do you think? What is your go to look?