Sorry that this is so late getting out. We had a small parental issue last night. When you are kids your parents are so unfair, when you are a teenager they are embarrassing, when you are a young adult you know more about life today then they do, and even when you are a thirty something parent of three they still mess up your plans. Parents they really do get the raw end of the deal here. They just can’t win. hehe 🙂
Studio Gear was amazing, and sent me some of their new hydrating CC Cream. (CC stands for color correcting) At first I was a little hesitant, and it probably sat for a few days before I tried this. I was very broken out (come on I am in my 30’s when does that end) and even my normal routine was not working. I have not had very good luck with any BB or CC Creams, so I didn’t have very high hopes for this one. It is a brand that I am not to familiar with. And they have some very high claims.
From their website they say:
“Hydrating CC Cream transforms and enhances your complexion in an incredibly light, smooth formula. This foundation simultaneously fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.
- Protects: SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours.
- Perfects: Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring.
- Corrects: Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hydrates: Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration.
- Conceals: Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage.
- Smoothes: Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion.”
Finally I was able to try this and OMG!! This will forever and ever be my day time use. It covers more then a tinted moisturizer (which is what the other CC Creams I have tried are like), but not so much as a heavy foundation. It really does cover any blemishes, whether that is dark spots or redness from a break out. It completely covers all of my little fine lines around my eyes. It claims to be ultra hydrating, and since I have very dry skin, I tried a little experiment and put it on without any moisturizer. It really does hydrate, you would never have noticed that I skipped a step. It looked just like my skin, there was no weird color or texture. It truly just melted into my face, and showed a way better version of it!
While this little bottle is worth $35, a little steep for a CC Cream, it is worth every penny. It will be a staple in my makeup bag for quite a while. And with this being so amazing, I can’t wait to try out their other products.
This is a sponsored post. Studio Gear sent me a bottle of the CC Cream at no cost. All of the opinions and thoughts are my own. Studio Gear was great enough to also give all my wonderful readers a discount too!! Just click on the photo and it will link you to their website, and enter code bloggercc for your 10% discount at check out.