I am loving all of the tutorials on all of the LOTW (Look of the Week), but they can be a lot of work and time consuming. Lets be honest, while I LOVE these looks and I do wear them often; any time we are going out with my hubby I crank it up a notch. For my normal, daily stuff I have a five-minute makeup routine. With all the girls, and everyone with more then one will understand, there is just no time to spend 20 minutes on makeup. Wish there was, wish that I had this luxury of quiet me time in the bathroom, and I could take my time with my makeup without any rush. And I would always leave the house in perfection. But alas, that is so not the case. Typically I have at least one daughter needing help with something, one asking me for the millionth time what I am doing and one MIA. If I remember to get mascara on both eyes, it is a success lol. Hopefully, I didn’t ruin your image of me to to much there. So below is my 5-Minute MakeUp Routine:
- Naked Basics Pallet
- Black Eyeliner
- Maybellines Big Eyes Mascara
- Maybellines BB Cream
- Bobbi Brown’s Antigua- blush
- BellaPierre Vanilla Pink Lipgloss
Super Easy Steps:
- Line your upper lash line with your black eyeliner. By lining them first you will get the benefits of lining them, but it will be covered with eyeshadow to tone down the harshness of black eyeliner during the day.
- Apply Foxy to entire eyelid; lash line to eyebrow.
- Apply Faint on the outer third of your eye.
- Apply Naked 2 on your crease and slightly above it.
- Apply your Maybelline BB Cream all over your face. Blending with circular motions.
- Apply Bobbi Brown’s Antigua blush along your check bones. Again blend with circular motions.
- Apply BellaPierre’s Vanilla Pink Lipgloss
- And last but not least, curl your eyelashes and apply two coats of mascara.
Super easy, super quick, and totally do-able. Even with three kids needing your attention (even if that is just to find out what they are into). How about you? What is your normal, daily makeup routine?