I get asked a lot what I normally wear. I post some more fancier, “I wish I wore” outfits, so there is some wonder about what do I really wear on a daily basis, chasing after three kids all day. So here is what I wear most days. When I have to be out and about, cause lets be real, if I am not going to leave the house then I am not going to get dressed. PJ bottoms and a tank will be look lol. Am I the only one that just opts to stay in PJ’s if you are staying in?
- Shirt– I am a tank girl all the way. The other day, I actually counted and I have over a dozen black tank tops. So yes, nine days out of ten, you will catch me in a black tank. They are simple, match everything, and is minimal enough that people notice you not your clothes. Simple to me is a good thing.
- Skirt– Love the maxi skirt. There are so girly, you look pulled together, and they are so comfortable. This summer I have been sporting the maxi skirt every day. My small collection is growing quite a bit. But I LOVE this one. Love the bright color and that slit. Perfection.
- Bag– I love my coach bag. It is one of my items that I use every day. It makes me smile. Since having the girls, I don’t splurge on me very often, shopping for them is so much more fun. This was one item that I splurged on myself, and I love it.
- MakeUp– I do do my makeup every day and Too Faced is my favorite brand. This particular pallet is one that I use often. I like looking pulled together it makes my day better, and for my hubby like I to be pretty. That same girl that he married more then a decade ago.
- Shoes– Being short, I like ones that give me a bit of height. But chasing the kiddos, there is no way that I can wear a heel. So wedges give me that height, and still a bit more stable. Love this time of year where I can wear open toed shoes.
So this is what you will catch me wearing most days. How about you? What do you wear every day? Is this an outfit that you will wear on your daily basis?