I FINALLY got my May Ipsy Bag. For those of you that follow my social media you know that this was a huge pain. I signed up in April, no bag. May came and the post office lost my bag. Emailed the company, after 4 emails they agreed to re-send the bag. No bag sent. Canceled my account. Finally after another round of emails, they shipped out a bag. I was really hoping that they would send me the June bag (the reviews of that one have been awesome), but to be honest at this point I am just happy that I got a bag.
I should have taken a picture of the packaging that it came in, before I ripped it open like a child at Christmas. It came in a shiny pink package. To see that in my box was pretty great. It was so screaming, “I’m for Kat”. The size of the bag, had me a bit disappointed. It was much smaller then I was thinking that it would be. Even though it was small, it was so cute! I love the cream background with the dark green vines/leaves. It is the perfect size for all my trial sized items or small items in my daily makeup routine. But wow it was PACKED with stuff.
What I got:
- Hang 10 Sunscreen– I have received so much sunscreen this summer in different bags, offers, and giveaways; so I am a bit sunscreen-ed out. But this one has a great scent to it. And it applies very easily. Out of all of the ones that I have gotten, this one is by far my favorite.
- City Color: White Gold– A white glitter cream eyeshadow. This will be a lot of fun for a night out. When applied there is no color payout, but massive amounts of white/silver glitter. Not shimmer, but actual glitter. Can’t wait to try it out.. Hint Hint.. Hubby we need to go out.
- Avene: Thermal Spring Water- This was an item that I have never used before. It is kinda odd. It sprays a fine mist of water on your face. Living in the desert it is very refreshing, but it does have a tendency to make my makeup run. Not a good look. But the girls LOVE it. So into the purse it goes.
- Nailtini– This is a great nail color. It is a shimmery champagne color. You do need to use two coats to get it to show, but really how many of us only apply one coat? It is a very nude, but better color. Perfect for summer.
- Pur-Lisse– This is my absolute favorite item in the bag. It is a moisturizer for dry-aging-sensitive skin (so basically designed for me). It smells amazing and makes my skin look amazing. I am always worried about trying new moisturizer cause it normally breaks me out, but not with this one!
This was a great little bag. Packed with all kinds of great goodies. While they are not all full sized items, none of them are tiny sample sizes. Since May was such a disaster Ipsy has agreed to send me July’s bag to try. Hopefully next month will go more smoothly and I will have a great review. If you are interested in learning more about Ipsy or are interested in their services check out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/a9ma