Influencer VoxBox Surf’s Up
I was so excited to be selected for an Influencer VoxBox. It was so fun not knowing what was coming, but knowing that I was able to get one of the coveted boxes. I have to admit, I was thrilled when I opened it up!!! It was full of some great products (some that were very much-needed at that particular moment too). What is even better, they were all full-sized products. No skimpy samples here. For those of you who aren’t familiar with Influencer, they are a great company that connects brands with bloggers. They run all kinds of programs to get everyone connected, but the best is the VoxBox. When they have a brand that they think you will match well with, they email you a pre-survey. You have a short amount of time to get this filled out and back to them. Then if you are a match they let you know that you are going to be getting a box. Way exciting!!
So now onto what was inside this great box:
- First Aid Therapy Shot– I have seen these in the stores, you know by the cash registers for that impulse by. Every time, I have walked right by it. I was pretty excited to get this one in my box, so I could actually try it out. And you know, it came in pretty handy that weekend. We had a lot of fun for the 4th of July. For whatever reason, I woke with a headache. (Really no idea why that was hehe) Trying to muddle through, I remembered that I had this on my desk from my wonderful VoxBox. I popped it open and downed it. Within minutes, yes minutes, my headache was gone. It was so fast acting, tasted good, and it actually worked. LOVED it!! From now on I will have a few of these on hand at all times.
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun– Again for the 4th, if you read my blog you know that we got to spend a good amount of time outside. The weather was amazing, it was sunny and warm. Just a perfect 4th of July day. But, I got horribly burnt. My shoulders, my back, my neck. Not fun. Normally I am an aloe type of girl; just keep slathering that stuff on. I went to grab the aloe, and saw this sitting there, waiting to be tested. Man this was so awesome. It applied more like a lotion, then aloe, and there was no stickiness. It immediately gave my poor red skin relief. Really felt amazing on. I am a convert, no more straight aloe over here. From now on, this will be my product of choice for the after sun relief.
- SinFul Colors Nail Polish– This was a product that I have actually tried before. They are a great nail polish brand. The colors always apply like they look in the bottle, they dry quick, and you only need one coat. (I do apply two, but I am weird like that) This color, according my girls, was the perfect mermaid tail color. Since blue is so in this season, it works perfectly. And all of us girls have blue fingernails and toenails. We are happy!!
- Jumba Juice– Okay in all my excitement, somehow this didn’t make it into the picture. But we also got a coupon for a free Jumba Juice. Let’s be honest, who does not love Jumba Juice. Can’t wait to redeem this!!! I might even share with the girls….. Maybe.
- CoverGirl Bombshell Curvacous Mascara– This is by far my favorite item in this box. CoverGirl is a great drugstore brand that never disappoints. This mascara gives amazing volume, length and curls your lashes. It lasts all day, without flaking or smudging. It is a true, very dark black. Best mascara that I have tried in a long long time.
**I received this box, and all of its contents at no cost in exchange for this review.
As always my opinions and thoughts are all my own.**