Happy Friday!!! How was everyone’s week? Did anyone do anything fun? My girlfriends tease me, cause my entire wardrobe is white, black and pink. And 90% of what I wear is black with a pop of pink. My absolute favorite is a light ballet pink. It is so soft, so girly; to me just the perfect color.
- Shirt– I do love a simple black tee. They are so easy to match with just about anything. I love the long-boat neck line. It will always make you look like you are standing up a little straighter and elongate your neck. The skirt has a black belt, so this shirt ties in nicely with it.
- Skirt– You can never go wrong with a full length maxi. It will always make you feel put together. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good pair of jeans. But you just feel different in a skirt. I love how full this skirt is, no worry of getting tangled up in it. The simple tie belt is such a great detail tying it into the rest of the outfit nicely.
- Shoes– This is my favorite part of the outfit!! I LOVE these pink ballet flats. Seriously, I would wear them with anything and everything. Anyone else totally in love with them?
- Bag– Again the tiny clutch makes an appearance. This outfit is something that I would be wearing chasing the girls around, and possibly taking them to their ballet classes. Making this tiny clutch completely useless and not what I would have. But a girl can dream, and one day I won’t need the mommy bag every where. Right?
- Hair– How cute is this? Can anyone tell me how to do it? My girls would look so cute with this hairstyle. Makeup and clothes I can do; hair not so much. Help is always appreciated.
- Makeup– I would do a soft smokey eye with this outfit; tie in a little pink and purple (instead of black). It would polish off the outfit nicely. Then a natural pink lip. Soft, romantic and classic would be the best way to play this up.
What are your thoughts? Is this something you would wear running around with the kiddos or would you wear this on a date night out?