(Picture provided by Ipsy. We were so excited that we ripped into this one before
taking a picture of my actual items…. Sorry)
Another AMAZING Ipsy bag!! I know that I started off a little rough with Ipsy, and it had me questioning whether it was worth the hassle or not. I am so so so glad that I stuck around. Who knows if they are just getting better stuff (aka- stuff I want), or if they really do pay attention to what I am liking and so they are better picking for me. But either way their products ROCK this month.
Ipsy is a monthly beauty bag that sent to you every month. It is like a mini-present tailored just for you, plus it comes in a pretty pink bubble wrap packaging. When you sign up, you fill out a survey stating what you would like to see in your bag. You get 4-5 products each month, in a reusable makeup bag. And for only $10 a month, you can’t go wrong.
This months theme was “Street Style”. So everything had a bit more of an edge to it.
- Nourish Organic Face Cleanser– Okay this is not so edgy, but important to remove all the edginess. This is a really gentle organic cleanser, that is for all skin types.
- Duel Ended MakeUp Brush by Crown– Normally I don’t buy duel ended brushes, because you can’t stand them up to store them. So this one will end up in my drawer which is sad, because it is a really good brush. The shadow side is really dense, but soft, bristles that pack on a lot of color. The crease side is really small, giving you a lot of control and precision when applying color.
- Pacifica Natural Eyeliner in Silver– LOVE this. It is an easy to use traditional pencil eyeliner in a metallic silver color. This will look good on everyone, really edge up your look. Can’t wait to play with it and use in it one of my LOTW. Stay tuned.
- Cailyn Art Touch Lipgloss in Love Affair– WOW… That is what I have to say about this. I am floored (and that takes a lot to do). First, it was a full size lipgloss, which is so nice. Second, there is absolutely no stickiness. None what so ever! Third, the color pay off is out of this world. I like glosses, but normally you don’t get a ton of pigment. This one has just as much as a traditional lipstick, with a single swipe of the wand. It is a very dark blue red; think berry. Plus it dries to a semi-matte, that is non-drying. Last, it lasts FOREVER. Eating, drinking, kissing; no big deal for this amazing lip gloss. I will certainly be purchasing this in the future
- The Bag– One of my favorite parts about this subscription is that is comes with a reusable makeup bag. It is perfect for storing all my samples, brushes, and giving to my girlfriends when I have samples for them. This bag was one of my favorites. It is a silver square made out of faux leather, with silver/chrome studding along the top. Love that the studs are square, perfect accent to the square bag. Don’t think that I will be handing this bag out to anyone.
So thrilled with my bag! Does anyone else get one of these? What are your thoughts? Would you subscribe to a monthly beauty service? If you want to sign up or get more information just click here.