Where is the month going?? Can you believe that this week is Thanksgiving (or as we call it in our house Turkey Day)? This year, I am hosting our very first Thanksgiving dinner. While I am super excited, I so need an extra week. We moved into our new house like yesterday. There is so much unpacking to do, setting up to do, plus the contractors are still working on the house. To top it off, I have yet to shop for everything for dinner; well lets be honest, I have yet to even PLAN what we will be having for Thanksgiving dinner. I have no idea how this will all come together and be pulled off by Thursday.
So instead of facing my HUGE to-do list, I am playing with some makeup and telling you about this awesome Ipsy bag that we got this month!! Good distraction? I think so..
For those of you who have not heard, Ipsy is a wonderful monthly beauty subscription. You recieve 4-5 beauty samples (and sometimes full sized samples). Plus, you get a reusable makeup bag every month. Over here, we end up using these little bags for all kinds of things: mu daughters have swiped (that sounds better then stolen some lol) for purses or toys, I have used some for my hair ties and bobby pins (cause those always get lost), we have used them to separate different types of products, and so on. The best part of this is that it is only $10 a month!! Can’t go wrong there.
I ADORED this month. The products were great, everything was either travel size or full size.
- SeaRx Moisturizing Lotion– I have received this before, in a BirchBox, and while it is not my favorite product on the market, it is a great light facial moisturizer, that smells wonderful.
- Starlooks Eyeliner in Ultra Olive– This is a brand that comes in a lot of Ipsy bags. They always send full size products too!! So nice, the value of this eyeliner alone is $17. Almost twice what I paid for the whole bag! Plus I really do like green eyeliners. So this was one of my favorite products this month!!
- Oil of Morocco Hairspray– This was a great hairspray, lots of hold, without being crunchy, also it has Argan Oil in it, so my hair was super shiny. It made my curls last all day! (Be sure to check out tomorrow for the newest way to curl your hair, quick and simple too)
- it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye– This brand is really growing on me, then this product comes over and wow, I am so impressed. This under eye concealer is certainly full coverage. It is very similar to Kat Von D concealer. You seriously need like the worlds smallest bit to cover both eyes. It is crazy good, plus it does not shift or settle at all!
- J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint– Another full size product this month!! It retails for about $5 at Ulta. While I am not a huge fan of the color, it is a great cranberry color that will look great for the holidays. It was a bit hard to apply, and needed some touchup through out the day. But over all, I did like it.
- Bag– Lets not forget the best part: the bag! I loved this months bag. It is a silver glittery bag, with a bright pink zipper. So cute!!
Overall I am very happy with my bag this month. It retails close to $30. So very much worth it.
What about all of you? Do any of you have a beauty subscription?