Do you love trying new products? Do you like getting a little surprise every month, like a pretty present all in pink bubble wrap? Then you need to give Ipsy a try. Each month they send you a fun package, full of 5-6 beauty samples. Some times those are deluxe sample sizes and some times you get full sized products. You fill out a little survey and all of the picks are based off of your likes. Each month, they get better and better, since they listen to your feedback on the items that they have sent you. All for only $10 a month, you simply can’t go wrong.
This month I got way more then my monies worth AND they are ALL full sized products!!!! I think that is a first for me. To have them ALL be full sized. It was amazing, and I really love all the items in my bag.
In My Bag-
- BellaPierre Eyeshadow in Whesek- Full Sized $15.00-
- I love BellaPierre. It is an all mineral line of makeup, that has great coverage, that lasts forever, and is actually good for your skin. Whesek is dark shimmery gray. I like to use this an either an eyeliner color with a flat slanted brush or on the outer corners of my eyes for a dark smokey look.
- Pacifica Eyeshadow in Treasure- Full Sized $7.99-
- This is a golden brown shimmery eyeshadow. It has a really warm tone, that helps brighten and open your eyes. I like to use this all over my lid.
- Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm- Full Sized $12.00-
- This is the best lip balm ever! It is thick, but not sticky or greasy at all. It coats my chapped winter lips nicely and provides instant relief. Plus the smell and taste is exactly like a Mojito, a nice little reminder that spring and summer are on their way.
- Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush $9.99-
- I knew that I was going to love this brush the moment that I saw it. It is a fun bright pink, not just the handle but the bristles too. It is super soft and applies your eyeshadow perfectly. It has quickly become one of my daily go to brushes.
- Probelle Nail Polish in Into The Blue- Full Sized $6.00-
- I adore blue nail polish. I know I know, I am in my 30’s and should have given up the blue, in exchange for more “adult” colors. But I am digging the blue. And this was a great polish, it does need two coats, but even after a week it has not chipped at all. Plus it is a great sky blue color. LOVE it.
- This Months Bag-
- The thing that sets Ipsy apart for me, and makes it my favorite subscription, is that each month it comes in a reusable makeup bag. We (my little ones and I) use them for all kinds of things. But they never go to waste. Some months are awesome, and some are not my favorite. This month was a bag that is not our favorite, but it was still cute and simple. One side is a solid blue and the other is a solid white; with an orange interior.
With everything being a full size, this month’s bag is worth $50.98!! That is right over $50 worth of products that I am loving. Is it worth the price? I think so!! Do any of you guys use Ipsy? What are your thoughts on monthly beauty subscriptions?