Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #57
Hi everyone!! Hopefully you all had a great weekend. We certainly did. Not much of anything, which was amazing. Nothing quite like a weekend focused on family. With the majority of my book work (oh see that shameless plug there about a possible upcoming surprise) done, I was able to spend some much needed time recharging my batteries with my girls and husband. We watched lots of movies, and stayed in our PJ’s all weekend long. Can you imagine?
I am so so so excited to co-hosting this week’s Merry Monday Link Party. It is a party that I have been linking up at since I started blogging and always get such great ideas from all the blogs that link up. You will love this party as much as I do, so pop around. Check out the other Co-Hosts; and if you don’t already follow them then sign up. You won’t regret it.
- The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 is live! This is the last installment of the four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for 2015! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks! (That’s me… I am bouncing with giddiness)
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
Mommy Scientist Series: Why I’m Overhauling My Skincare Products (Part 1) from Easy Peasy Mom
Host Feature Pick(s)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
What It’s Really Like Being a Stay At Home Mom
Loved loved loved this post. It is so utterly true about being a stay at home mom. I get asked a lot what do I do all day. And never have a real answer, from now on I am going to give them a hand out on this article.
How To Clean MakeUp Brushes
This is a subject that everyone needs to think about. Do you wear makeup brushes? Then they need cleaned. Would you leave paint on your paint brushes and re use them? No you would not. So why leave makeup on your brushes and use them on your face again?
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let’s get the party started!