With so many monthly subscriptions boxes on the market, how do you know which one to choose? How about one that costs you $0.00. That’s right, the Daily Goodie Box is completely FREE. They will never ask you for a credit card. Not only is it free, it is amazing. You get amazing samples AND full sized products that are based on things that you might actually want to use. Plus there are coupons for future use, if you liked the products. These are all great things, free stuff and coupons; plus never entering a credit card so there is no risk of anything being charged. So what is in this box?
In this month’s box we received:
- Vermont Cracked Pepper Beef Stick ~
- If you like beef sticks, then this is the top of the line. It was very tasty and not overly peppery.
- Just Chill Zero ~
- It tasted wonderful, has zero calories and there was no jittery feeling. While I was bummed that there was not an uplift in energy, it certainly helped me focus throughout the day. This is something that we will keep on hand in the fridge moving forward
- Jack N Jill Toothpaste ~
- So to be honest, this was something that I was not excited about. But for whatever reason my kids were beyond excited about. And after giving it a try they loved it. I liked that it was all natural, not the chemicals that are normally in toothpaste. One thing though, you don’t get that minty fresh breath after using. My girls were a little concerned that even after they brushed, that their breath was still stinky. Easily solved with a mint. But something to note.
- Dream Water ~
- This was a surprise to me. It tasted pretty good. But it actually helped me fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and I felt very refreshed when I woke up in the morning. I think that I will need to do some more research about it before I use it on a regular basis (I am super paranoid about using things that “help” you sleep), but at first try I really liked it.
- Nature’s Bakery – Raspberry Fig Bars ~
- These are bars that we already love and eat regularly in our house. They are amazing, and so much better for you then some of the other bars on the market. Really really tasty and very filling. We use them for snack, when we are out and about, or just when we are needing something to munch on.
- XYLI Chew ~
- This was a minty gum. And while it was good, gum is gum. Not something that we use a lot in this house, but if you are a gum chewer it is very good. I love the bubble packaging, it is easy to throw into my purse. It doesn’t take up much room and is ready when you are.
- Better Butter Coffee Blocks ~
- This was a no go at my house. We don’t drink coffee. But I was able to give this to someone that said that it was good. Not great, but good.
- Gorilly Goods ~ Organic Snacks ~
- What a life saver here!!!! Who doesn’t love nuts and dried fruit? It was perfect to throw into the kids backpacks for when we were going to be out and about all day. They have a good healthy snack that they just loved. This is certainly something to purchase and keep on hand for those days when you don’t want the “hangry” kid (or husband) to come out.
- Nellie’s All-Natural – Laundry Soda Packs ~
- Nellie’s All Natural Laundry Detergent was not something that we were able to try. With all the people in this house, once we found something that worked for everyone
- Aloha Daily Good Greens ~
- This is a product that you are going to love or not. There is not a middle ground. Personally I was not a fan of it, but there are so many great reviews. It would be something that I would recommend that you try on your own here.
So it was a little box that was filled to the brim with soooo much really great stuff. And all for free. Why not give it a go? You can find out more about them, or to sign up here. Let me know if you sign up and what your thoughts are about it. I would love to hear about your experiences with them.