It’s Friday night, you and your special someone have a night all to yourselves. A surprise date night has shown itself, and you are all about taking advantage of it. But you don’t want to spend a lot of money. Sound familiar? Well here is our:
5 Best FREE Date Ideas
Yup there are plenty of ways to have a great date night, for free. You just have to be a little creative, have a little adventure and get ready to be a little playful. There is no need to spend a lot of money to have a great time. And some times these free nights turn out to be some of the best.
- Picnic In The Grass ~
- Pack up whatever food you have in the house. Even if it is just PB&J the change of venue will make it fun.
- Grab a Blanket
- Make up Stories about the people that you see
- Don’t forget a bottle of wine
- Walk In The Neighborhood ~
- Yes this is the neighborhood that you live in and you drive threw it all the time. But when was the last time that you took a leisurely stroll through it. Looking at the actual houses. Saying hello to the people that you see every day but never speak to. It might surprise you what you find.
- Play At The Park ~
- When was the last time that you actually went to the park and played like a kid.
- Swing on the swings. See who can go higher. Take turns pushing each other.
- Play tag on the playground.
- Cook Dinner Naked ~
- Turn up the music. Strip off the clothes. And dance around while making dinner together. (It is not like you can do this with the kids at home)
- Just make sure that you aren’t frying any bacon
- Go For A Drive ~
- Okay so technically this one has a small cost, the price of gas.
- Don’t have any destination planned, just get in the car and start going.
- Take turns picking a direction to turn.
- See where the road takes you. Just be sure that you can use your GPS to get back home.
These are some of my favorite fun and free date night ideas. What are some of yours? Which one of these are you going to try out? Let me know your thoughts. Lets exchange some fun date night ideas!!